Sunday, November 16, 2014

What I've just read.

I just got done reading part one of a series. It's about a girl named Lucy Hart. It's a paranormal romance book and I have to say it's nicely written, but very boring at first. I wanted more super hot guy flirting with the girl or something more romantic. It took a while to lead up to the good stuff and didn't take long for the first book to end. That or I just read it super fast which is always a possibility. I had gotten it for free from Kindle and didn't have to sign up for anything other than getting the Kindle Reading App on my computer. I would definitely recommend this book and there is a sequel. Hopefully a third is on the way soon since I'm hesitant at buying the second one and having to wait a while for the third. I tend to want books that have a lot already written so I can just binge read.

So if you want to look into this free book and see if it's to your liking then here is the link. BETTER OFF DEAD: A Lucy Hart, DEATHDEALER Novel

It has vampires, werewolves, zombies and witches so far. Who knows what else lurks in Lucy Hart's world, you'll have to read to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment